Mobile-Friendly is Now Business Essential Being Mobile – Friendly is Now more Important Than Ever New Google “Mobile Friendly” Algorithm to Reward Sites Google’s mobile ranking algorithm will include mobile-friendly usability factors and app indexing. Mobile-friendly sites are now more important than ever. Let’s face it: if you have any site traffic at all, […]
When Running a Facebook Ad You Want To Avoid… If you use Facebook, then you know that not everything that shows up in your feed is always relevant or interesting to you. In fact, some of the updates you see will be the complete opposite of anything you’d ever be interested in seeing. As […]
- I just want to thank you for the level of enthusiasm and professionalism you have brought into my dealership.
Before you became our coach, I had considered canceling the onsite training as I did not feel the value was worth the expense; however, I am so happy I allowed that one last visit that turned into two more!
I truly wish you would have been our coach from the start as you have definitely been the right fit for our organization.
Elizabeth Brockland - Controller
- Larry has been assisting me and my team for just over a year and honestly, just when we think we are good enough to let him go he teaches us something new or helps us to see our deficiencies. We rely on his expertise even when we are questioning it. He helps keep my team motivated by creating incentives and is always professional and courteous with our staff and our customers. We look forward to his visits every month and have come to expect nothing but a friendly, eager coach!
Thanks Larry, you are the best!
Carmen Bochek - Business Development Manager
- Larry is a true leader in terms of leading his team to success, driving business objectives with a vision and achieving individual results at work that keeps everyone motivated and aligned with the business needs.
Larry is a strong people manager who shows genuine interest in the development of his team members. He effectively drives performance within his own group while never forgetting the human dimension of management. He knew my goals and guided me to reach my targets.
Cheryl Silver - Team Lead
- In two words, Larry is 'Positive Energy'. In the time that Larry worked with L&D and Support Desk teams, there were no down days. Larry finds a way to connect with his audience whether in the classroom or on a support call.
He is empathetic and is a good communicator. Larry offers flexibility and a can-do attitude that will benefit his team. It was a pleasure to work with Larry in both of his roles in our company.
Shad Smereka - General Manager, Human Resources
- Larry has an obvious passion for customer service. Along with his great sense of humour, he maintains a focused and dedicated service oriented attitude. Larry has an aptitude for knowledge, great attention to detail, and an innate ability for sensitive and/or pressure situations - all of which creates the perfect storm for effective knowledge transfer and 'sticktuitiveness'.
A team is greatly enhanced with Larry as a member!
Karey Spenst - Strategic Human Resources
- Larry is simply vibrant with positive attitude and energy, you can always count on him whenever and wherever required. I would bring Larry in my workforce if the chance presented anytime.
Larry would be a great asset to any organization wanting to add to their positive work environment a dynamic, friendly, hard working contributor.
Sylvain Blouin - Area Director
- Larry is an outgoing easy communicator who is a pleasure to work with. He has strong people skills and while he is not afraid to share his opinion he is able to do so in a manner that is respectful and confident. Larry has excellent presentation skills. He also has the ability to identify and tap into individual motivators making him a great people leader.
Kelly Parent, CPHR, CTDP Learning and Development Manager
- Larry is an energetic, passionate and effective leader. When presented with a challenge Larry had the knowledge and drive to get things done and his presentation/people skills were second-to-none which enabled him to achieve a high level of buy-in from front line staff and management alike.
Gilles Prefontaine - Corporate Strategist
- I had the pleasure of working with Larry for the last two years and in my professional opinion has amplified the principles of leadership in every aspect. Larry has not only been an amazing leader to the people he supports, but has been an all-round leader to everyone including myself. Larry is a professional and very passionate professional and would recommend this man in any organization in search of outstanding talent.
Bruce Baker - Human Resources Manager
- Just a comment… I think Larry should be recognized… he is absolutely awesome. I am very grateful that he has gotten up at the break of dawn 2 mornings in a row to help me with this assessment. I have family on the west coast and with the 4 hour time difference, it is often very difficult to connect. Larry has gone above and beyond to prepare our dealership for the upcoming assessment.
Shannon Mills - GM Administrative Assistant
- "Larry has been a significant contribution to the success of our BDC. He has brought a great deal of knowledge to our business. He has assisted in the setup and development of the platform we currently use and has risen to all challenges we have thrown at him. Larry’s coaching and patience with the team have been very much appreciated when dealing with so much change.
His visits are well organized and outlined in detail to help us be better prepared. Larry’s ability to overcome challenges from both the service and sales side has helped us to appreciate his input. His partnership with our company has helped us grow and expand our business through the development of honest and encouraging communications with our customer base.
Larry is respectful, hard-working, and is dedicated to all he does."
Ben Quattrini - General Sales Manager